Who Am I?

My photo
Home, Is where the heart is, United States
I'm a creative person. Pretty shy, so at first I might seem quiet and introverted. But, when you know me you know that I have a lot to say. I'm a warm person. Very caring and kind. A good listener. I'm pretty full of compassion and love. In regards to my blog address it has to do with my name, so it's kind of who I am. I thought it was creative and fit well enough.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Somethings on my mind

I've had something on my mind, but it's a bit of a story, and it's a little too personal to post on a blog. Only 2 person really knows about it. It's nothing big or life threating, so don't worry. It's just sometimes I wish I could just talk about things on my mind. Share my thoughts. Get things out before they become so overwhelming or fill up my mind, that I just get frusted or forelorn or something. I spent too much of my teen years and earlier adult years walking around with thought running through my mind and sighing. I will remember fondly the rides my modre took me on to clear my mind. Through SE Portland, around Beaverton, Hillboro/Aloha, and a few times to the Portland, OR temple. I just wanted to feel the spirit, clear my mind. I'd look at the side of the temple and thought about life.

Anyways...sighing can get quite annoying, and doesn't do too much. So, I hope this helps me, so I'm less likely to start sighing. But let me just say once to be sure I get it out *sigh* "life..."

No comments: