Who Am I?

My photo
Home, Is where the heart is, United States
I'm a creative person. Pretty shy, so at first I might seem quiet and introverted. But, when you know me you know that I have a lot to say. I'm a warm person. Very caring and kind. A good listener. I'm pretty full of compassion and love. In regards to my blog address it has to do with my name, so it's kind of who I am. I thought it was creative and fit well enough.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good byes...so hard...

So, seems like lately some people have left. Whether it is that they’re leaving town, state, our lives, or this mortal life. It seems all a part of life. People move, go off to school, go serve missions, move on, or pass away. It can make us sad to say good bye. And even if they aren't dead I think it's natural that some grieve their going in some way or to some extent still.


Who all as done this that I think on it now? Well, I know some people who have moved from the town I was in. Some people I met her have gone off to basic training (my cousin is doing well so far btw), or school. Some people back home are serving missionaries, and any cool missionaries that come along eventually get transferred elsewhere in the mission. Also who has moved on...hmm...I don't know of a recent example. I have in certain ways from certain things a little while ago. I also moved away in Nov. Who has passed on? My great aunt Eva died in Dec., my dad high school friend passed toward the end of last year, and recently Matt(Emily's husband). I will say I didn't really know any of them. I didn't really know Matt, but I know he is a good guy, and Emily really loves him. I know losing loved ones is hard, and I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose a husband, but I know it would be really hard to lose them. I'm glad that we have the temple, because we as Latter Day Saints have the comfort of knowing not only will we see Great grandparents, and parents again, but we'll see our spouses and any children we might have and get to be with them again. So, see goodbyes are only temporary.

So...what can I say now? Besides, to tell everyone goodnight and goodbye for now. God be with you all.

No comments: