Who Am I?

My photo
Home, Is where the heart is, United States
I'm a creative person. Pretty shy, so at first I might seem quiet and introverted. But, when you know me you know that I have a lot to say. I'm a warm person. Very caring and kind. A good listener. I'm pretty full of compassion and love. In regards to my blog address it has to do with my name, so it's kind of who I am. I thought it was creative and fit well enough.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Little update(Not quite in any particular order)

I ran into Rachael B. like a month before I left Oregon, and I have her contact info, so that was awesome! Amy I found on facebook, but she hasn't responed yet...oh well!

4 out of 5 tests! I might have to do one over again. I started the Math classes and I think it was mostly just that I needed to review somethings again.

I think I've made a few friends here, but some left for college the beginning of Jan.

My cousin's in basic, but I haven't really heard any updates so far.

I love living here! I like living with my family! I love little Cricket dad's shih tzu!

Recently I got to visit with Emily and Brian, my cousins who visited from Montana. Joseph has gotten so big! It was cute when he met his new cousin Kylee!

I learned how to make delicious Romanian Cabbage Rolls! I made candy cane cookies and cathdral windows for Christmas, and Great Grandma's famous coffee cake for Christmas brunch! This week I made Tuna Caserole, and tried a new topping that was so yummy! Plan to make Paula Deen's Creamy Mac & Cheese and Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler(both from the "Slow Cookin'" episode and availble on Food Network) for dinner. I can't wait both are sooo yummy! I like to eat the left over cobbler for breakfast! Shhh! Don't tell anyone! LOL!

A classic huge dinner(I helped w/ the yummy Nacho Caserole) with the Conders/Fowlers and the missionaries

What else...few tid bits I might tell you via text of phone chat, so if you got my # or I have yours maybe we can have a chat.

I think I had a cold, lately my allergies like to trick me though. I'm feeling better though so...yeah.

Anything else? No...not really. Oh, I got hit in the head by a dodge ball, I wasn't even in the game! I preticipated in one round! I've preticipated in volley ball, missionary tag, and kick ball games @ fhe. I did pretty well serving in volly ball I guess.

It's sad when there is no more fudge, and not just because we ate it all, but because we ate it all.

No comments: