Who Am I?

My photo
Home, Is where the heart is, United States
I'm a creative person. Pretty shy, so at first I might seem quiet and introverted. But, when you know me you know that I have a lot to say. I'm a warm person. Very caring and kind. A good listener. I'm pretty full of compassion and love. In regards to my blog address it has to do with my name, so it's kind of who I am. I thought it was creative and fit well enough.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I wonder what they look like now...

Is it just me or have you ever come across your old elementry year books(say 1992-1993 & 1994-1995) and wondered what so and so looked like now. So in curiousness and/or bordom tried looking them up on Facebook and/or Myspace? I kinda did that today or yesterday. Only problem is they still had not so yet adult faces so you have to look at the then and now to figure it out. I just thought oh well this is too much work, and it wasn't like we were really friends anyhow. I have already found a good portion of my old friends now. Well except for Amy A. & Rachael B.

Oh...and today I decided to look up and see if I could find my baby-3 yrs friend Joey. If I did find him he has a baby now and a little family of his own.

So thanks to the invention of social networking and social networking sites like Myspace and Facebook people probably can see what that kid that sat behind them looks like and how life has treated them thus far.

No comments: