Who Am I?

My photo
Home, Is where the heart is, United States
I'm a creative person. Pretty shy, so at first I might seem quiet and introverted. But, when you know me you know that I have a lot to say. I'm a warm person. Very caring and kind. A good listener. I'm pretty full of compassion and love. In regards to my blog address it has to do with my name, so it's kind of who I am. I thought it was creative and fit well enough.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Downtown Adventure




Me and my friends took the max downtown on Saturday to go to the waterfront. We didn't go in the festival area cause it cost 5$ to. We just hung out in the Saturday Market area.
Met a Navy guy,
Saw a car I wanted,

tried a truck on for size(I don't care what anyone says, I'm not too small or short to drive a F150 :P).We also checked out the dragon boat races, and then tried to hurry over to Chinatown in time to see the sumo wrestling at the Dragon Moon Festival. But, a las we did not make it :(
They sold cool Asian things (like the rope dragons, and anime memorabilia like in the below pics)
There was puppetsmore l8r!

No comments: