Who Am I?

My photo
Home, Is where the heart is, United States
I'm a creative person. Pretty shy, so at first I might seem quiet and introverted. But, when you know me you know that I have a lot to say. I'm a warm person. Very caring and kind. A good listener. I'm pretty full of compassion and love. In regards to my blog address it has to do with my name, so it's kind of who I am. I thought it was creative and fit well enough.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The cats in the house(apartment)

This my brother Rob's kitten Raena (Icelandic for Pirate). This picture was taken in the beginning of June at the Oregon Humane Society just before we got her. Cause lets face it the 2 month old kitties go faster then the 10 year old cats. I've taken more recent ones of her, but I haven't got them loaded yet. So shortly the little cutie will be 3 months old. I know kittens grow fast.


This is Kitty (this was taken 2006) I got her in Dec. 2003 from the Humane Society too. She was also a cute little 2 month old kitten too. She'll be 5 in Oct.

I've decided if I get another cat, I'm going to the humane society and getting a cat that's older. At least a year old. But, maybe I should find a senior cat, that I can take care of. 1 that needs a home more.

No comments: